Many MMs face the computer during the day and work overtime or play with the mobile phone at night. This is very harmful to the eyes, but due to the inevitable work needs, bags under the eyes are getting bigger and bigger.
The best time to apply the eye mask:
1. After one week of menstrual cycle, estrogen secretion is strong in the body, and the effect of applying eye mask is better at this time.
2. Use hot steam to speed up blood circulation in the eye skin when bathing.
3. Before going to bed, you can let your eye mask nutrients play a role.
Self-made eye masks can not only solve the problem of eye bags, but also solve the problem of eye skin. Let’s take a look at the effective self-made eye masks.
The first homemade eye mask: cucumber protein eye mask
Method: Use a juicer to squeeze the cucumber, mix it with the egg white, and then drop two drops of white vinegar on the skin around the eyes, apply it twice a week, and persevere.
Efficacy: Relieve and improve the problem of eye bags, remove fine lines and crow’s feet and other problems of the skin around the eyes. It can also increase the elasticity of the skin around the eyes to maintain firmness.
The second homemade eye mask: milk eye mask
Method: Many skin care products are made of milk, which can whiten skin care. However, not all denims are suitable for blindfolds. It is best to choose skimmed milk. Before making the eye mask, it is recommended to put the skim milk in the refrigerator for a period of time, take it out and soak it with a cotton pad, and put it on the eye bag for about 10 minutes.
Efficacy: Milk eye mask can effectively alleviate the problems of eye bags and dark circles.
Part 3: Homemade Eye Mask: Sweet Potato Eye Mask
Method: Put the sweet potato and a quarter of the apple into a blender to make a viscous shape, apply a good sweet potato eye mask to the area around the eyes, apply water for 15 minutes and wash it off.
Efficacy: It can remove eye bags and dark circles, and tighten the skin around the eyes.
The fourth homemade eye mask: honey egg yolk eye mask
Method: First take out the egg yolk, mix with a spoonful of honey and stir well, then add two drops of olive oil and continue to stir evenly. Spread the honey egg yolk eye mask evenly on the eye bags and wash off after 20 minutes.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Efficacy: Relieve and improve the formation of eye bags.
The fifth homemade eye mask: Chrysanthemum eye mask
Method: Soak 6 dried chrysanthemums in water, filter with clean gauze after a period of time, leave the chrysanthemum tea, soak the chrysanthemum tea with a cotton pad, and soak in a bag for about 20 minutes.
Efficacy: Stick to applying chrysanthemum eye mask, which can effectively remove eye bags.
Precautions for homemade eye mask to remove eye bags:
1. Before applying the eye mask, thoroughly clean the facial skin. This is a cleansing oil that cannot be missed.
2. Before applying the eye mask, it can be placed in a refrigerator until it is cold, so that we can make the swollen eyes not be effectively relieved.
3. Apply the eye mask before the first thermal application, do a good job of applying a hot towel to the eyes, and then apply the ice eye mask, which has a better circulation effect on the eye skin.
4. When the position of the eye mask is accurate, the best position is below 3 mm from the eye. It is limited to the lower eye. The upper eye has thin skin and limited nutrient absorption. Applying it to the upper eye can only relieve eye puffiness.
5. After applying the eye mask, apply eye cream to make the skin around the eyes more moisturized.